Thursday, June 5, 2014

How The Selling Business Worked For Me

I have a theory as to why our business is successful...

Short Story: Always, I did not settle for less just because it was easier. When learning to sew I choose the hard suit coats with lapels just because that was what was in style a the time. I could have compromised for the easier project but I want what I want. I can do it. When working the antique business and things were slow I would refinish for other people to keep it all going.

Like mother like son....  Garrett never takes the short route to make a gate fit or latch work. We look at our business with this in mind. If we were making this for us how would we do it? That is how we build products for our customers and we know from the feedback we receive that they do appreciate our work.

The other reason that A Rustic Garden's website has been working well is have good people around you. Our support system is very good.

Lastly Lady Luck has been good to me. Hope she sticks around a long, long time. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home