Monday, March 21, 2016

Don't we love our pets

Think of all the purchases we make for our pets. How cute they look in clothes. But many others sales for our pets are to keep them safe and secure. Many yards have perimeter metal fencing designed to keep dogs out of harms way. 

Recently American Iron Fence sold several sections of 5ft wrought iron fence to contain 2 large dogs. The fencing was fitted with posts and a gate to make up 3 walls. The 4th wall was the customers garage where they installed a doggie door so their pets could get in out of the elements. 

My pet fencing purchase is a little different. I fenced in my fish pond to keep my grandchildren from falling in. I suppose that will keep the fish safe too. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home